MS Angle is mainly used in metal docking, space frame towers, prefabricated shelters and pre-engineered building systems. Available in varied specifications as per the specific application requirements of clients, this angle is manufactured by experts using high-quality mild steel and cutting-edge technology in adherence to the industries quality standards.
MS Angles are used in various construction, engineering and fabrication activities, Mild Steel Angles are most commonly used steel structural item.
* Steel is an alloy in which iron is mixed with carbon and other elements.
* Adding metals such as nickel, chromium, and tungsten to iron produces a wide range of alloy steels,
including stainless steel and high-speed steels.
* Mild steel has up to 0.25% carbon.
* Mild steel is stiff, strong and cost-effective.
* Length and thickness of the sides of the angles determine the dimension